Caribbean Cruise American Girl Doll Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: March 3rd 2017

Caribbean Cruise
for 18 inch and American Girl dolls

To order an instant download, click here

To order a printed booklet to be mailed to you, click here

Dear Crochet Friend,

I know there are a lot of 18 inch dolls out there that were recent gifts that need clothes!  Here is a perfect solution, all in one booklet.

18 inch dolls such as American Girl, Springfield, Gotz or similarly sized dolls will be outfitted for shipboard adventure in these four crocheted outfits.

Made from sport, baby or DK weight yarn, all four charming pattern designs, complete with matching accessories, are featured in our crochet instruction booklet:

1. Calypso:  Dress, Head Scarf, Sandals, Shawl.

2. Fun on Deck:  Polka dot and stripes tunic dress, capris, hat and sandals.

3. Swim Suit:  Suit, "straw" hat and matching sandals.

4. Halter Top Maxi Dress:  Dress and shawl

Order your pattern booklet today!  Available as an instant download, or as a digest-sized booklet mailed to you.

Happy Crocheting,

Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane Original Crochet Designs

http://www.shadylane.com

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com