Car Seat Covers Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: January 4th 2020

Camouflage Cover-Ups
Afghans, Car Seat Cover, Hat

Stars, Diamonds Car Seat Blankets

Hearts Car Seat Blankets

Car Seat Cover Crochet Patterns

Dear Crochet Friends,
Sometimes you just want a smaller, quicker baby project than the usual afghan  These small blankets are just the ticket!  They are good "take along" projects and work up fast...great for a last minute shower gift.  They are like miniature afghans, but with two "holes" for a seat belt to fit through.  Or by omitting the seat belt holes, they should work fine for a preemie or newborn (they're around 24" square).

These crochet patterns are all made using our signature "sc in back lp, dc in front lp of st 2 rows below" technique.  But since they're done "in the rnd" they do not have the usual fringe as our other afghan designs.

Order yours today!

Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane
https://www.shadylane.com

For printed booklets mailed to you, click here

For instant downloads:
For Car Seat Blankets, click here
For Camouflage Cover-ups, click here

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com