7 Native American Dishcloth Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: December 17th 2019

Native American
Dishcloths

Dear Crochet Friend,

Make these 7 designs for a colorful addition to your home decor.  Dishcloths are made using DK or sport weight cotton yarn.  Designs are formed by the cleverly placed dc sts that are worked in the front lp of the st 2 rows below.  Five of the designs have color changes that are done at the beginning of rnds, so you are only working with one color at a time.  The remaining 2 designs require color changes within the rnd, carrying the unused color behind work and picking it up as needed.  Includes written instructions as well as optional graphs.

If you're not familiar with how easy the dropped dc stitch is to do, visit our website home page for a video how-to tutorial with step by step instructions.

Order your crochet pattern booklet featuring these seven unique designs today for only $8.95 and get started right away

Note that this pattern is only available as a pdf download.

Sincerely,
Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane Original Crochet Designs
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com