Native American Placemats and Table Runners Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: November 18th 2021

Native American
Placemats & Table Runners

Dear Crochet Friend,

I love designing Native American themed items using the dropped dc stitch.  It lends itself to so many possibilities.  These unique placemats and table runners are a great gift idea and a good portable project to take along.

Create these Southwest Native American themes using just single and double crochet sts.  The design is formed by a dc in front loop of st 2 rows below.  Sc are worked in back lp of st.  Each row is worked on one side and all color changes are made at the beginning of the row.  We used a cotton worsted weight yarn, but you may easily substitute acrylic if desired.

Instructions include a written pattern, plus there is an optional graph if you prefer to work from that, for 5 placemats and 5 matching table runners.  Instructions are given so that you can make your table runner any length you want.

If you're not familiar with how easy the dropped dc stitch is to do, visit our website home page for a video how-to tutorial with step by step instructions.

Order your crochet pattern booklet featuring these unique designs today for only $8.95 and get started right away!  Available as an instant download or a printed digest-sized booklet mailed to you.

Sincerely,
Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane Original Crochet Designs
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com