Poncho Crochet Patterns that include matching afghan

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: November 12th 2021

 Ponchos that also include matching afghans

Dear Crochet Friend,

The two pattern books, Taos and Tribal Traditions, each include instructions to make a poncho as well as a matching afghan....two projects for the price of one!

Created with traditional Native American themes using just single and double crochet sts.  The design is formed by a dc in front loop of st 2 rows below.  Sc are worked in back lp of st.  Each row is worked on one side and all color changes are made at the beginning of the row.  Crochet pattern includes instructions for a one-size fits most woman's poncho plus a matching afghan.  We used a cotton worsted weight yarn, but you may easily substitute acrylic if desired.

Instructions include a written pattern, plus there is an optional graph if you prefer to work from that.

Visit our website home page for a video how-to tutorial showing how the sc in back lp and dc in front lp of next st 2 rows below is worked....it's very easy to do.

Order your patterns today for only $6.95 each and get started right away!

Sincerely,
Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane Original Crochet Designs
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com