Elephant Afghan + Baby Cocoon Crochet Patterns using dropped dc st

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: July 30th 2021

Elephant
Afghan & Baby Cocoon

Charming elephants dance across these delightful designs, made for all ages.  They're crocheted using my signature sc in back lp and dc in front lp of st 2 rows below...similar in technique to the classic Navajo and Trail of Tears afghans.  You alternate row colors so you are only working with one color at a time.  Clever placement of the dropped dc stitch forms the design.  It's similar to Mosaic Knitting, but done in MOSAIC CROCHET!  Written instructions plus optional graphs are given for baby and child-size afghans plus a baby cocoon made from baby, sport or DK yarn, and an adult size afghan made using worsted weight yarn.

Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane Original Crochet Designs
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com