Victorian dress doll crochet patterns for 18 inch and American Girls

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: December 10th 2019

Victorian Wardrobe
Crochet Pattern Book for 18 inch dolls

Here are doll designs for the ever-popular 18 inch dolls such as American Girl, Gotz, Springfield, Dolly and Me by Madame Alexander, etc.

Included in the booklet are instructions to make three complete crochet outfits for your 18" doll.

Victorian Wardrobe...Take a step back in time when you create these delightful designs reminiscent of years gone by. Includes instructions for three different outfits, each with their own accessories such as shoes, high top boots, hat, even an umbrella. Most made from sport or baby yarn, one with medium (4) baby yarn and trims of size 10. Garden Frock (green) made using worsted weight base and size 10 “flounces.”

This pattern booklet featuring three vintage outfits is available for $8.95 on my website in either an instant electronic download format or a digest-size printed version which will be mailed to you.

Get yours today!

Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane Original Crochet Designs
https://www.shadylane.com

To access the instant downloads, click here

For the printed version, which will be mailed to you, click here

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com