3 Native American Tote Bag Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: 3 Native American Tote Bag Crochet Patterns
Date: August 19th 2019

Native American Totes
Crochet Pattern Booklet includes 3 Unique Designs

Uses our popular afghan technique of sc in back lp of st, and dc in front lp of st 2 rows below (which forms the design).

Dear Crochet Friend,

Designing tote bags using our popular dropped dc stitch has long been on my "to do" list.  Finally I have fit it in my busy schedule, and here are the results.  These three colorful tote bags feature traditional Native American themes, one of our most popular crochet subjects.  The geometric shapes really lend themselves to the dropped-dc format.

These crochet patterns use sc, hdc and dropped dc stitches to form the design.  I have also included two options for an easier one-color center section.  Written instructions as well as graphs are included.  Finished sizes are approximately 10" wide x 2" deep x 14 1/2" tall; 11" wide x 2 1/2" deep x 13 1/2" tall; 10" wide X 2 1/2" deep x 11 1/2" tall.  They are made using worsted weight cotton, but if you prefer, they can easily be made from acrylic yarn.

Choose the instant download or a printed digest-sized booklet mailed to you.

Order your pattern booklet today!

Happy Crocheting,

https://www.shadylane.com

To order the instant download, click here.

To order the printed booklet to be mailed to you, click here.