Fun with Teddy Bear Afghan Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: April 7th 2019

Peek-a-Boo Bear

Teddy Bear Portrait Afghan

TEDDY BEAR
Afghans and Cocoons Crochet Pattern Booklets Done in Mosaic Dropped Double Crochet

Teddy Bears are among the most popular theme for baby and children's afghans.  Here are seven selections for your perusal.

All feature our signature technique which I have named Mosaic Dropped Double Crochet.  It is similar in looks to Mosaic Knitting (aka Slip Stitch Knitting), but worked in CROCHET.  See our website for video how-to tutorials showing just how easy it is to do this technique.

Teddy Bear Afghan and Pillow was the first we did in this theme, way back in the early 1990's.  That was followed by Happy Birthday Bear shortly thereafter.  The others were designed in the last few years or so.

When cocoons became all the rage, I created Teddy Bear Baby Cocoons so babies could be right in style with their bears.  Since it is worked in rounds, you do not have all that fringe to deal with, but still get the same design effect using our popular sc and dropped dc sts (which forms the design).

Teddy Bear Afghan and Happy Birthday Bear are available only in printed versions which will be mailed to you.  The others are all available in your choice of instant download or printed versions.

Sincerely,
Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane Original Crochet Designs
https://www.shadylane.com

To access the instant downloads of all, click here

For Printed Versions which will be mailed to you:
Teddy Bear Afghan, click here

Happy Birthday Bear and Sweet Teddy Bear, click here

Teddy Bear Cocoons, Gingham Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear Portrait and Peek-a-Boo Bear, click here

Booklets above are available as downloads or in digest-size printed booklets.

All Pattern Booklets below this red box are available only in
8 1/2" x 11" size printed versions which will be mailed to you.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com