Waterfall Wardrobe Crochet Bk for 18 inch and AG Dolls

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Waterfall Wardrobe Crochet Bk for 18 inch and AG Dolls
Date: July 9th 2020

Waterfall Wardrobe for American Girl or similar-sized 18 inch dolls

I'm really pleased with how this set turned out.  It's one of my most popular doll crochet instruction booklets.

I have admired the waterfall/cascade vest, sweaters and jackets fashion trend of recent years and decided my doll needed her own version!  The Vest and Leggings outfit includes instructions for the long vest, leggings, boot, hat with corkscrew trim and the unusual beaded neck wrap (beads are worked in as you crochet).  The Jacket and Dress outfit includes patterns for a shorter striped jacket, dress, cowl, and headband with corkscrew flower trim.  You can mix and match between the two outfits.  Also, if you want sleeves in your vest, the sleeves from the striped jacket are interchangeable--just do them in a single color instead of stripes.

I used Sinfonia sport weight cotton for this set, but you can substitute any cotton sport or even choose acrylic, it's your choice.

Your doll can be a trendsetter too with instructions to make these two complete crochet outfits included in the booklet.

Order your pattern booklet for only $7.95 today!  Available as either a digest-sized booklet mailed to you, or as an instant download for those of you in a hurry.

https://www.shadylane.com

To order the instant download, click here.

To order the printed booklet mailed to you, click here.