Granada Afghan Easy Crochet Pattern

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Granada Afghan Easy Crochet Pattern
Date: January 13th 2020

Granada Afghan

I know this looks hard to make, but it is SO VERY EASY!  It's made using our signature sc in back lp and a dropped dc st worked in front lp of st 2 rows below (which forms the design)....similar in technique to the old-time vintage Native American Navajo afghans.  And you aren't constantly changing colors either.  The rows are alternating in color, so you are only working with one color at a time.  Clever placement of the dropped dc stitch forms the intricate-looking design.  Check out the video on my website to see just how easy this technique is.

The technique is similar in looks to Mosaic Knitting (also called Slip Stitch Knitting), but it is worked in crochet.  I'm calling it our Mosaic Dropped Double Crochet technique.

Instructions given are for baby and child size made from baby, sport or DK yarn, with the adult size made from worsted weight yarn.

Pattern booklet is priced at only $6.95, why not get yours today?

https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.