18 Inch and American Girl Doll Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: 18 Inch and American Girl Doll Crochet Patterns
Date: January 10th 2020

Crochet Patterns for American Girl
and Similar-Sized 18" Dolls

Become your little girl's hero and make her a complete wardrobe to fit her doll!  I have been designing for 18" dolls since 1997 and have accumulated many different styles.

You'll see as you use my crochet patterns that I like to include all the accessories too....for example, shoes, boots, hats, hats or headwear, purses, and the list goes on.  So you really do get many item instructions in one outfit pattern so you don't have to go out and buy them separately.  I try to use a mix of yarn, from sport/baby yarn to worsted weight. Sometimes for a realistically delicate look, I will trim in a size 10 or perle cotton thread.

The patterns shown above the red line are all available as instant electronic downloads or in most cases, printed versions as well.  The patterns below the red line are available in printed versions only.

So get started today on outfits for all those American Girl dolls out there.  Your loved ones will be SO excited with their new doll wardrobes created, with love, by you.

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

To access the downloads, click here

To access the printed versions, click here and here

Pattern Books Available in Printed Versions Only

Pattern books at left, and below, are all available as printed versions only.  The leaflets are approximately 8.5" x 11" in size.

To access these printed versions, first published in 1997-1998, click here