My most popular doll clothes crochet patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: December 4th 2019

It's true I dearly love to design doll clothes. Perhaps I'm a fashion designer in disguise! I try to create crocheted clothes that resemble sewn designs with all their intricacies.

Here are some of my most popular doll crochet patterns in case you've missed them in the past. I know the little girls in your life will appreciate it! They need to clothe all those dolls they got as Christmas gifts.

They're available as instant downloads, or printed versions mailed to you. The links below go to the downloads, but you can find links to the printed versions on my home page.

Carol Hegar
Shady Lane Original Crochet Designs

https://www.shadylane.com

Play Clothes
for 18" Dolls

Waterfall Wardrobe
for 18" Dolls

Slumber Party
for 18" Dolls

Flower Fashions for 18" Dolls

Modern Fashions for 18" Dolls

Scottie Dog 18" Doll Wardrobe

Victorian Wardrobe

Autumn Walk
for 18" Dolls

Lawn Party
for 18" Dolls

Tea Time frock
for 18" Dolls

Winter Blues
for 18" Dolls

Bed Doll Bears

Dolly Duds for Cabbage Patch Kids

Gingham Tote Tykes

Rosie's Wardrobe
for 12" Dolls

Dazzling Prom Dresses
for Barbie Fashion Dolls

Winter Warmers
for 12" Dolls

Classic Bed Dolls #1
for 11 1/2 inch fashion dolls

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com