Football Afghan Crochet Pattern, Baby, Child, Adult Sizes

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Football Afghan Crochet Pattern, Baby, Child, Adult Sizes
Date: October 25th 2019

Football Afghan Crochet Pattern

Dear Crochet Friend,

Great afghan featuring a football field surrounded by goal posts and footballs.  The design is formed by a dc in front loop of st 2 rows below.  Sc are worked in back lp of st and each row is worked on one side and the end cut at the end of each row. All color changes are made at the beginning of the row so you are only working with one color at a time.  The technique is similar to Mosaic knitting, but it's done in crochet!  Cleverly placed sts with alternating colored rows form the design.

Instructions include a written pattern, plus there is an optional graph if you prefer to work from that.

If you're not familiar with how easy the mosaic dropped double crochet stitch is to do, visit my website home page for a video how-to tutorial with step by step instructions.  If you have ever made one of the old fashioned Navajo or Trail of Tears afghans popular years ago, this is the same technique.

I've added a border to this design because I've had requests for afghans without a fringe.  I'm calling it a pocket border because you make 2 sides and envelope the fringe inside the "pocket" and sc the two sides closed.  Of course if you like fringe, you can always omit the border and just tie your ends in tassels!  By the way, the border instructions can be used on any of our other afghans with fringe to make a fringe-less version!

Order your crochet pattern booklet featuring this unique design today for only $7.95 and get started right away!

Available in a pdf instant download version, or as a digest-sized printed booklet mailed to you.

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.