One of our most popular afghan crochet patterns ever

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: One of our most popular afghan crochet patterns ever
Date: September 4th 2019

Native American
Afghan and Cocoon

I'd like to reintroduce you to one of my most popular crochet patterns of all time, the "Native American Afghan and Cocoon."

It's made using just single and double crochet stitches.  All color changes are made at beginning of rows, so you are only working with one color at a time.  The pattern is formed by cleverly placed dropped dc sts worked into front lp of st two rows below.  It's similar in looks to mosaic (or slip stitch) knitting, but made with easy crochet sts instead!  See my website for a how-to video showing just how easy this stitch is to do.  I've specialized in afghans and other items made using this unique technique since the mid 1980's.

Included are instructions to make an afghan in two sizes -- adult size made using worsted-weight yarn and the baby size made using baby-weight yarn. Also included are instructions to make a baby cocoon swaddler from baby yarn (fits newborn to 3 mos.)

Adult Afghan (approx. 45"x65")  Materials:  Size G crochet hook or size needed for gauge of 4 sc and 4 sc rows = 1"; worsted weight yarn--33 oz. light turquoise, 13 oz. dark turquoise, 20 oz. coral.

Baby Afghan (approx. 36"x40").  Materials:  Size E crochet hook or size needed for gauge of 5 sc and 5 sc rows = 1"; baby weight yarn--13 oz. light turquoise, 5 oz. dark turquoise, 8 oz. coral.

Baby Cocoon (approx 18"x19", fits newborn to 3 months).  Materials:  Size E crochet hook or size needed for gauge; baby weight yarn--4 oz. light turquoise, 2 oz. dark turquoise, 2 oz. coral.

This crochet pattern booklet is available for $8.95 on my website in either an instant electronic download format or a digest-sized printed version which will be mailed to you.

Order yours today!

https://www.shadylane.com

To access the instant download, click here

For the printed version, which will be mailed to you, click here