Tribal Traditions Poncho and Afghan

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Tribal Traditions Poncho and Afghan
Date: August 20th 2019

Tribal Traditions
Poncho and Afghan

Dear Crochet Friend,

Create these traditional Native American inspired themes using just single and double crochet sts.  The design is formed by a dc in front loop of st 2 rows below.  Sc are worked in back lp of st.  Each row is worked on one side and all color changes are made at the beginning of the row.  Crochet pattern includes instructions for a one-size fits most woman's poncho plus a matching afghan.  We used a cotton worsted weight yarn, but you may easily substitute acrylic if desired.

Instructions include a written pattern, plus there is an optional graph if you prefer to work from that.

Visit our website home page for a video how-to tutorial showing how the sc in back lp and dc in front lp of next st 2 rows below is worked....it's very easy to do.

Order your pattern today for only $6.95 and get started right away!

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.