Acres of Diamonds Afghan Crochet Pattern

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Acres of Diamonds Afghan Crochet Pattern
Date: August 18th 2019

ACRES OF DIAMONDS
Adult, Baby Afghan and 12 inch Pillow
Crochet Pattern

Easy classic design using sc in back lp of st, and dc in front lp of st 2 rows below (which forms the design).  NO POPCORNS!

Dear Crochet Friend,

Acres of Diamonds is a good beginner pattern, very easy to do.  The classic design forms a solid diamond centered within a larger continuous diamond outline.  Instructions included are for a 42" x 59" afghan, a 30" x 41" baby afghan and a 12" square pillow.  Instructions include the written pattern plus optional graph.  I personally love the graph format as the design is all laid out for you and you can see what it looks like.  But some prefer a row-by-row written pattern with number of sc or dc to work, so we include that as well.

Now available for $4.95.  Choose the instant download or a printed digest-sized booklet mailed to you.

Order your pattern booklet today!

Happy Crocheting,

https://www.shadylane.com

To order the instant download, click here.

To order the printed booklet to be mailed to you, click here.