14 Native American Potholder Crochet Patterns using dropped dc

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: 14 Native American Potholder Crochet Patterns using dropped dc
Date: August 15th 2019

Native American Potholders

MORE Native American Potholders

Native American
Potholders

Dear Crochet Friend,

I love designing Native American themed items so much that I did TWO booklets using the mosaic dropped double crochet stitch.  These unique double-thickness potholders are a great gift idea and a good portable project to take along....perfect for hot summer days too as it is a small project and won't "cover your lap" on hot days like an afghan does.

Create these Southwest Native American themes using just single and double crochet sts.  The design is formed by a dc worked in front loop of st 2 rows below.  Sc are worked in back lp of st.  Each row is worked on one side and all color changes are made at the beginning of the row.  We used a cotton worsted weight yarn, but you may easily substitute acrylic if desired.

Instructions include a written pattern, plus there is an optional graph if you prefer to work from that.

If you're not familiar with how easy the mosaic dropped double crochet stitch is to do, visit our website home page for a video how-to tutorial with step by step instructions.

Order your two crochet pattern booklets featuring these 14 unique designs today for only $8.95 each and get started right away!

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.