Baby and Child Size Afghan Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Baby and Child Size Afghan Crochet Patterns
Date: July 17th 2019

Monkey Faces Afghan

Camouflage Afghan

Sweet Teddy Bear Afghan            (closeup showing detail, above right)

Bunny Rabbit Afghan

Rocking Horse Afghan

Baby and Child Size Afghan Crochet Patterns

I thought you might like to see some of our baby afghans that also have child-size versions included in the instructions.

These are all made in our popular sc and dropped dc sts (which forms the design).  Some people have thought the design was made with popcorn sts, but it's not!  The sc is worked in the back lp of the st, and the dc is worked in the front lp of the st 2 rows below.  It's really very easy and works up quickly.  Some have thought these afghans were afghan stitch (Tunisian), but they're not....you work each row separately (cutting the yarn at the end of each row which makes the fringe), so you only see the front of the sc st (and not the back). (Note that the Monkey Faces is worked similarly, but is worked in the round so that you do not have fringe.)

I hope you'll enjoy making these for your loved ones.  I just heard from a lady who says there are quite a few babies coming at church, so she needs to get busy crocheting!  Why don't you join her by ordering today!

All are available in printed or instant download versions.

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

To access ALL the instant downloads, click here

Printed Versions which will be mailed to you:
Rocking Horse and Sweet Teddy Bear click here
All others click here

 Choo Choo Train Afghan

 Castle Afghan

Sailboats Afghan