Quick Baby Shower Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Quick Baby Shower Crochet Patterns
Date: July 16th 2019

Teddy Bear Baby Cocoons

Owl Baby Cocoon

Camouflage Cover-Ups
Afghans, Car Seat Cover, Hat

3 Car Seat Blankets
Hearts, Stars, Diamonds

Baby Cocoons and Car Seat Cover Crochet Patterns

Dear Crochet Friends,
I was recently talking to a long time customer on the phone.  She mentioned she had made many of my afghan designs, but wanted a smaller, quicker baby project.  She thought a cocoon would be just the ticket!  These designs are good "take along" projects and work up fast...great for a last minute shower gift.  I've also included several car seat covers, which are like miniature afghans, but with two "holes" for a seat belt to fit through.  Or by omitting the seat belt holes, they should work fine for a preemie or newborn (they're around 24" square).

These crochet patterns are all made using our signature "sc in back lp, dc in front lp of st 2 rows below" technique.  But since they're done "in the rnd" they do not have the usual fringe as our other afghan designs.

Native American Afghan
and Baby Cocoon

Order yours today!

Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane
https://www.shadylane.com

For printed booklets mailed to you, click here

For instant downloads:
For Owl, Teddy Bear and Car Seat Blankets, click here
For Camouflage Cover-ups and Native American, click here