Overstock Printed Crochet Patterns Sale

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Overstock Printed Crochet Patterns Sale
Date: June 19th 2019

This link will take you to my website page showing the overstocked printed booklets.

Overstocked Printed Books

I've been going through my inventory this week and found these printed booklets were overstocked.  I'd like to offer them here for a limited time at a reduced clearance price.  These will be mailed to you via USPS.

Hearts at Home Afghan and Pillow--$2.00

Gingham Teddy Bear Afghan--$2.00

Bricks Afghan --$1.00

Bed Doll Bears--$2.00

BEADazzling Doilies--$2.00

Rosie's Wardrobe--$2.00

Winter Blues--$1.00

Easter Ensemble--$1.00

Garden Stroll--2.00

Mini Critters--$1.00

I Wish I Were Pillow Dolls--$2.00

Order today while they last.

https://www.shadylane.com

Click here to go to overstocked sale page.