Baby Toys Afghan Crochet Pattern made using dropped dc

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Baby Toys Afghan Crochet Pattern made using dropped dc
Date: June 18th 2019

Baby Toys Afghan

Dear Crochet Friend,
Frequently I am asked for more dropped dc afghans without fringe.  So I devised this technique that is worked "in the round" (even though it ends up square) using the dropped dc stitch (which is SO easy).  Previously I designed Butterfly Boutique and Monkey Faces Afghans in this style.

Now there is a new kid on the block, or should I say a new baby as this afghan is filled with darling baby toys for your little one!

Wrap your baby up in sweet Teddy Bears, Stars, Rocking Horses, ABC Blocks and Rubber Duckies. Designs are created by the dropped dc stitch worked in front loop of stitch 2 rows below. Includes written instructions as well as optional graph for a 42" square baby afghan made using your choice of baby, DK, or sport yarn. Instructions for two versions are included--one crocheted with contrasting color toy outlines (1st and 2nd pictures at top), or a quicker version made with a solid color panel (3rd and 4th pictures from top).

Check out the instructional videos on my website showing just how easy this dropped dc technique is to do.

Order your crochet pattern booklet featuring these sweet designs today for only $7.95 and get started right away!

Available in a pdf instant download version, or as a digest-sized printed booklet mailed to you via the Post Office.

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.