Crochet Sunny Day Sensations for 18 inch Dolls

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Crochet Sunny Day Sensations for 18 inch Dolls
Date: February 20th 2019

Sunny Day Sensations
for American Girl and 18" Dolls

For many years I have loved creating crochet outfits for 18" dolls such as American Girl, Springfield, Gotz and other similarly sized dolls.  I started out doing outfits for my daughter Stephanie's doll, and she is now 36 years old (so you can see it has been a LONG time)!

Here is a new set I designed in anticipation of warmer weather.  There are three outfits:

Butterfly Outfit:  Unique vest with butterfly detail on back.  This is done through a dropped dc method that I have used in many of my afghan and potholder patterns.  The design is created by cleverly placed dropped dc stitches.  There is a video how-to tutorial on my website showing just how easy it is to do.  And color changes are at the beginning of rows so you are only working with one color at a time.  So easy.  Complete the look with a dress with a full flounce and sandals.

Flower Bud Outfit:  Another design using the dropped dc method featuring a 2-color flower bud skirt edging.  Again each color color change is done at beginning of rnds so you only work with one color at a time.  Matching accessories include shoes and a tote bag.

Capri Outfit:  Unusual vertical striped capris in 3 colors, a top, shoes and hat.  The colors for the capris are carried up the side and later worked over so you don't have so many loose ends to weave in.

All are made from your choice of baby, sport or DK yarn using an E hook or whichever hook size is needed for you to get a  gauge given of 5 sc rows/rnds and 5 sc rows = 1 inch.

So get started today on outfits for all those dolls out there.  Your loved ones will be SO excited with their new doll wardrobes created by you.

Available for $8.95 as a pdf instant download or as a digest-sized printed booklet mailed to you via the US Postal system, your choice.

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

To access the downloads, click here

To access the printed versions, click here