Our Most Popular Afghan Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Our Most Popular Afghan Crochet Patterns
Date: January 30th 2019

P O P U L A R
Afghan Crochet Patterns

I'd like to reintroduce you to some of our most popular afghan crochet patterns, in case you haven't ordered yours yet.  There's projects here for baby, child and adult size afghans, plus a delightful car seat set.

Most of these afghan patterns feature our popular sc in back lp and dropped dc in front lp of st 2 rows below (which forms the design).  This technique is so fun and very addictive to do.  I've had many customers tell me they only do these kind of afghans now!  Check out the how-to video tutorial on my website for a step-by-step illustration of just how easy it is to do.

Order yours today!  They're available as printed booklets which we will mail to you, or as an instant download which you will receive in your email immediately after payment.  All the links below go to the downloads, but if you want a printed version, just go to my website homepage for access.

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

Howling Wolf
Afghan

Teddy Bear
Portrait Afghan

Peek-a-Boo
Bear Blanket

Endless Hearts Afghan

Tribal Traditions
Poncho and Afghan

Native American
Afghan and Cocoon

Textured Tiles
Afghan

Diamond Duchess Afghan

Sweet Teddy Bear Afghan

Plaid Afghan & Pillow

Captive Heart Afghans & Pillow

SweetHeart Afghans and Pillows

Order your afghans today and get started with your projects now!

Basketweave Afghan/Pillow

Fisherman Afghan & Pillow

Cherokee Afghan/Pillow

Butterfly Bouquet

Heart, Stars, Diamonds Car Seat Blankets

Picket Fence Afghan

Monkey Faces Afghan

Teddy Bear Baby Cocoons

Rocking Horse Afghan