Hubby and sons love new wolf afghan crochet pattern design

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Hubby and sons love new wolf afghan crochet pattern design
Date: December 20th 2018

Howling Wolf Afghan

Dear Crochet Friend,

It's a hit! Husbands and sons are raving about our new Howling Wolf Afghan crochet design. One woman told me her husband saw it, and asked for it...then her son got wind of it and wanted his own afghan too! Get started now on your new winter project! You know many times it's so hard to find something suitable to make for a man...but this is it! And the great thing is, it will work equally well for all our feminine wolf lovers too!

I've long wanted to design crochet afghans featuring animals of the north woods amid Native American themes.  This is the first in a series called "Howling Wolf Afghan."  Approximate size is 45" x 59" and it's worked using worsted weight yarn.  I used Hobby Lobby's "I Love this Yarn" but you can easily substitute any worsted weight yarn in 3 shades of blue with a pop of orange and forest green.

Create this one-of-a-kind afghan featuring 3 baying wolves using just single and double crochet sts.  The design is formed by a dc in front loop of st 2 rows below.  Sc are worked in back lp of st.  Each row is worked on one side and all color changes are made at the beginning of the row so you are only working with one color at a time.

Instructions include a written pattern, plus there is an optional graph if you prefer to work from that.

If you're not familiar with how easy the dropped dc stitch is to do, visit our website home page for a video how-to tutorial with step by step instructions.

Order your crochet pattern booklet featuring this unique design today for only $7.95 and get started right away!

Available in a pdf instant download version, or as a digest-sized printed booklet mailed to you.

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.