6 Native American HATS Crochet Pattern Bk

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: 6 Native American HATS Crochet Pattern Bk
Date: November 20th 2018

Native American Hats

Dear Crochet Friend,

I love designing Native American themed items using the dropped dc stitch.  It lends itself to so many possibilities.

Create these 6 Southwest Native American hats for your family using just single and double crochet sts.  The design is formed by a dc in front loop of st 2 rnds below.  Sc are worked in back lp of st.  All color changes are made at the beginning of the rnd so you are only working with one color at a time..

Instructions include written patterns, plus there are optional graphs.  Make them from worsted weight, DK or sport weight yarn.

If you're not familiar with how easy the dropped dc stitch is to do, visit our website home page for a video how-to tutorial with step by step instructions.

Order your pattern today for only $8.95 and get started right away!

Sincerely,
https://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.