Native American Potholder Crochet Pattern Bk using dropped dc

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Native American Potholder Crochet Pattern Bk using dropped dc
Date: November 20th 2017

Native American
Potholders

Dear Crochet Friend,

I love designing Native American themed items using the dropped dc stitch.  It lends itself to so many possibilities.  These unique double-thickness potholders are a great gift idea and a good portable project to take along....perfect for hot summer days too as it is a small project and won't "cover your lap" on hot days like an afghan does.

Create these Southwest Native American themes using just single and double crochet sts.  The design is formed by a dc in front loop of st 2 rows below.  Sc are worked in back lp of st.  Each row is worked on one side and all color changes are made at the beginning of the row.  We used a cotton worsted weight yarn, but you may easily substitute acrylic if desired.

Instructions include a written pattern, plus there is an optional graph if you prefer to work from that.  This is a quick and easy project.

If you're not familiar with how easy the dropped dc stitch is to do, visit our website home page for a video how-to tutorial with step by step instructions.

Order your crochet pattern booklet featuring these seven unique designs today for only $8.95 and get started right away!

Sincerely,
http://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.