Peek-a-Boo Bear, a Teddy Bear Crochet Afghan Pattern

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Date: June 12th 2017

Peek-a-Boo Bear Blanket

I'm really pleased with how this afghan turned out.  It's a great all-around crochet blanket pattern for a boy or a girl.  I designed it using worsted weight yarn so it would work up a bit faster than the usual baby yarn.  I love the soft worsted weight baby yarns that are being made today.

Three different views are featured in our cute teddy bear afghan...filled, outline and bear in a block.  The design is created by the dropped dc stitch worked in front lp of stitch 2 rows below.  Check out the video on my website to see just how easy this technique is.

Included in the booklet are row by row written instructions as well as an optional graph for a 34 3/4" x 46 1/2" baby afghan and a 39 3/4" x 53" child-size afghan.

This crochet pattern booklet is priced at only $7.95, why not get yours today?

Carol Hegar
Owner, Shady Lane Original Crochet Designs
http://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is to keep you up to date on crochet!

Privacy Policy:

We will not share your information with any third party. Your information is solely used to keep you informed about shadylane.com