NEW Textured Tiles Afghan Crochet Pattern made from dropped dc

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: NEW Textured Tiles Afghan Crochet Pattern made from dropped dc
Date: May 21st 2017

Closeup of Baby Afghan

Textured Tiles Afghan

I know this looks hard to make, but it is SO, SO easy!  Your friends will be amazed when they see this.  It's made using our signature sc in back lp and dc in front lp of st 2 rows below (which forms the design)....similar in technique to the old-time vintage Native American Navajo afghans.  And you aren't constantly changing colors either.  The rows are alternating in color, so you are only working with one color at a time.  Clever placement of the dropped dc stitch forms the intricate-looking design.  Check out the video on my website to see just how easy this technique is.

Instructions given are for baby and child size made from baby, sport or DK yarn, with the adult size made from worsted weight yarn.

Pattern booklet is priced at only $5.95, why not get yours today?

http://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download pattern, click here.

For a printed pattern booklet mailed to you, click here.