Castle Afghan Crochet Pattern using dropped dc stitch

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Castle Afghan Crochet Pattern using dropped dc stitch
Date: May 4th 2017

NEW Castle Afghan Crochet Pattern
in Baby and Child Sizes
Available in electronic download or printed booklet (mailed to you).

Work this charming scene using sc in back lp of st, and dc in front lp of st 2 rows below (which forms the design).  NO POPCORNS!

Dear Crochet Friend,

I'm delighted to present my newest design, the Castle Afghan crochet pattern.  This has been on my to-do list for quite some time, and it's finally finished!  It will be the perfect gift for your little princess.  And don't forget your little prince-- just omit the hearts for a bit more masculine look for him.

Order your pattern booklet today!  Now available as an instant download or in printed booklet form (mailed to you).

Happy Crocheting,

http://www.shadylane.com

For the instant download, click here.

For the printed booklet mailed to you, click here.