Cheyenne and Cherokee Crochet Afghan Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Cheyenne and Cherokee Crochet Afghan Patterns
Date: May 1st 2017

Downloadable
Crochet Pattern Booklets

Dear Crochet Friend,

I've been busy transferring printed booklets to electronic download format.  Many people like the convenience of getting an immediate copy so they can get started right away.  And of course our overseas customers can save on postage and delivery time.

I started out with some southwestern Native American themed subjects.  I love this type of afghan, especially as a gift for a man.  Of course they're fine for women too, but it's a bit harder to find designs that will work for men.

Cherokee is an old favorite, a classic that never goes out of style.  It is very easy to do in sc and dropped dc sts.  You can work it in the traditional red, black, gray and white color theme, or use your creativity.  I had one lady tell me she made it using baby pastels for a baby gift.  Just use an E hook and baby yarn.  This afghan is also known as "Navajo."  Price is only $2.95.

Cheyenne is my own design, from the mid 1990's.  I thought it came out pretty tricky with the multi-colored design formed by the dropped dc stitch.  It's so easy to do, you don't need to change colors within the row.  Instead, to form the optical illusion, you just alternate row colors, and the contrasting design magically appears from the dropped dc stitches!  It's hard to see in the picture, but the solid rose panels have a triangular Native American design worked into them as well...it's hard to see the detail in the picture.  You can really change the look of this afghan/pillow by using a different color scheme.  For instance, turquoise and coral would be very striking!  Price is only $5.95.

Order yours today and get started right away.

Sincerely,
http://www.shadylane.com

To access the afghans instant download, click here