Modern Crochet Fashions for American Girl 18 inch Dolls

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Modern Crochet Fashions for American Girl 18 inch Dolls
Date: April 28th 2017

Modern Fashions
for American Girl and 18" Dolls

For many years I have loved creating crochet outfits for AG/18" dolls.  I started out doing outfits for my daughter Stephanie's doll, and she is now 34 years old (so you can see it has been a LONG time)!

You'll see as you use my crochet patterns that I like to include all the accessories too....for example, shoes, boots, hats, hats or headwear, purses, and the list goes on.  So you really do get many item instructions in one outfit pattern so you don't have to go out and buy them separately.  I try to use a mix of yarn, from sport/baby yarn to worsted weight. Sometimes for a realistically delicate look, I will trim in a size 10 or perle cotton thread.

So get started today on outfits for all those American Girl dolls out there.  Your loved ones will be SO excited with their new doll wardrobes created by you.

Sincerely,
http://www.shadylane.com

To access the downloads, click here

To access the printed versions, click here