Sailboats Baby, Toddler, Adult Afghan Crochet Pattern

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Sailboats Baby, Toddler, Adult Afghan Crochet Pattern
Date: April 3rd 2017

Easy Sailboats Afghan
Crochet Pattern Booklet

This adorable afghan features rows of sporty sailboats made using our popular sc in back lp of st, with a dc in front lp of st 2 rows below, which forms the design.

The large afghan (70" x 54") is made using worsted weight yarn; the small afghan suitable for a baby or toddler  (49" x 38") is made using baby yarn.  Written instructions plus an optional graph version are included.

Order your crochet instruction booklet for only $5.95 today.

Sincerely,
http://www.shadylane.com

To access the instant download, click here

For a printed version, which will be mailed to you, click here