Butterfly and Flower Afghan Crochet Pattern

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Butterfly and Flower Afghan Crochet Pattern
Date: March 30th 2017

One-color option below

Butterfly Bouquet
Afghan Crochet Pattern Booklet

Dear Crochet Friend,

I've long wanted to do a butterfly afghan using the popular sc and dropped dc stitch technique for which our company is known for.  When I finally cleared some time in my busy design schedule, I decided to pair the butterflies with flowers, which seemed like a natural combo.

I decided to make it using our popular square design worked in rounds.  This eliminates the need for fringe, which is a nice change of pace.

There are two options--solid color panels which will work up quicker, or a more dramatic multi-color version as shown on the front cover of the booklet.  Be sure and check out the video on my website showing how to change colors if you decide to do that version.

I've included instructions for a baby afghan made from baby yarn, a child-size afghan using sport or baby yarn, and an adult version made from worsted weight yarn.

Sincerely,
http://www.shadylane.com

To access the instant download, click here

Printed Version which will be mailed to you, click here