Crochet Afghan Patterns featuring Cute Houses

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Crochet Afghan Patterns featuring Cute Houses
Date: March 22nd 2017

Afghans featuring Houses

Charming rows of houses are made from just sc and dc worked in front lp of st 2 rows below (which forms the design).  Made from worsted weight or baby-weight yarn.

Hearts at Home, #408.    Includes a 38" x 65" large afghan, 12" square pillow and 5" diameter x 18" long bolster pillow.  All are made using worsted weight yarn.  The designer said she created this afghan for a realtor friend of hers...I thought that was SO clever!  Intertwined hearts add a sweet touch.  Includes written instructions as well as optional graphs.  $4.95

Country Houses, #713.  Charming rows of houses are made from just single and double crochet stitches.  Easy to make in three sizes--large, child-size and baby-size.  Made from worsted weight or baby-weight yarn.  $5.95

These crochet pattern booklets are available on my website in either an instant electronic download format or a digest-sized printed version which will be mailed to you.

Order yours today!

Sincerely,
http://www.shadylane.com

To access the instant download, click here

For the printed version, which will be mailed to you, click here for Country Houses or here for Hearts at Home.