Owl Baby Cocoon Crochet Pattern

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Owl Baby Cocoon Crochet Pattern
Date: March 20th 2017

Owl Baby Cocoon

Owls have been a popular design for quite a few years now, so I added them to my to-do list.  Worked in our popular sc in back lp and dc in front lp 2 rows below, this is a great summer project.  Small and portable, it works up really quickly in the one color version.  The multi colored option is a bit more involved, but well worth the effort.

The pattern is available for only $5.95 on my website in either an instant electronic download format or a digest-size printed version which will be mailed to you.

Order yours today!

To access the instant downloads, click here

For the printed version, which will be mailed to you, click here