Owl Baby Cocoon Crochet Pattern

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Owl Baby Cocoon Crochet Pattern
Date: March 20th 2017

Owl Baby Cocoon

Owls have been a popular design for quite a few years now, so I added them to my to-do list.  Worked in our popular sc in back lp and dc in front lp 2 rows below, this is a great summer project.  Small and portable, it works up really quickly in the one color version.  The multi colored option is a bit more involved, but well worth the effort.

The pattern is available for only $5.95 on my website in either an instant electronic download format or a digest-size printed version which will be mailed to you.

Order yours today!

Sincerely,
http://www.shadylane.com

To access the instant downloads, click here

For the printed version, which will be mailed to you, click here