Flower Fashions--AG, 18 inch Doll Crochet Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Flower Fashions--AG, 18 inch Doll Crochet Patterns
Date: March 16th 2017

Flower Fashions
for 18 inch dolls

Here are doll designs for the ever-popular 18 inch dolls such as American Girl, Gotz, Springfield, Dolly and Me by Madame Alexander, etc.

Included in the booklet are instructions to make three complete crochet outfits for your 18" doll.

Flower Applique Set (left):  Includes dress/jacket, shoes/socks, hat.
Flower Border Capri Set (middle):
Includes capris and top with shoes and hat.
Flower Pot Jumper Set (right):
Includes jumper dress with blouse, hat, purse and clogs.

This pattern booklet featuring three sweet outfits is available for $8.95 on my website in either an instant electronic download format or a digest-size printed version which will be mailed to you.

Get yours today!

http://www.shadylane.com

To access the instant downloads, click here

For the printed version, which will be mailed to you, click here