Bunny Rabbit Crochet Afghan and Toy Patterns

From: "Crochet Updates" <updates@PROTECTED>
Subject: Bunny Rabbit Crochet Afghan and Toy Patterns
Date: March 13th 2017

Bunny Afghan
and Bunny Rabbit Stuffed Toys
C r o c h e t   P a t t e r n s

It's about time to start thinking about Easter, which will be here before you know it!  Who could have Easter without bunnies!  Here is a darling Bunny Blanket which is sized for baby and also includes instructions for a child-size version.  It's made using our popular sc and dropped dc stitch (which forms the design).  Of course this blanket would be appropriate at any time of year, not just at Easter!

Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny are two cute stuffed critters which will delight your children.  They are made from worsted weight yarn and priced at just $2.95 for the download!

Both patterns are available as instant electronic downloads, and the Bunny Blanket is also available in a digest-sized printed booklet which will be mailed to you.

Sincerely,
http://www.shadylane.com

Bunny Blanket Download click here.
Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny Download click here.

Bunny Blanket Printed Booklet, which will be mailed to you, click here.